Nursing Home Services
In the event that nursing home services are required for your loved one, PACE CNY will be there to help, and your participation in our program will continue.
There may be times when the interdisciplinary team, in consultation with you and your family, will determine that short-term or long-term placement in a nursing home facility is the most appropriate plan of care for your loved one. If this occurs, it will be because your health and/or social situation is such that community living is not appropriate at that time. This placement will be carefully supervised by the PACE CNY team and your participation in the program will continue.
Our covered nursing home services include:
- Semi-private & Private room and board
- Physician and skilled nursing services, private duty nursing services
- Short-term rehabilitation
- Custodial (long-term) care
- Personal care and assistance
- Drugs and biologicals
- Physical, occupational and recreational therapies and speech-language pathology
- Medical social services
- Medical supplies and appliances