Enhance the Quality of Life
The Mission of Loretto is to Enhance the Quality of Life for Older Adults in Central New York.
The Loretto Foundation is a not-for-profit organization established to advocate for elders, and to raise funds to help sustain Loretto’s role as an innovator in long-term care. The Foundation also strives to heighten community awareness of Loretto, its programs and services and the needs of older adults.
Visit the Loretto Foundation website at loretto-cny.org to Donate Online:
Make an in honor of, memorial or general gift to PACE CNY through our secure website.
ways to contribute offline:
To contribute offline, you can select one of the following methods:
Call the Loretto Foundation at (315) 251-2662, ext. 3209 Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
E-mail Us at email@example.com
Send donations to:
Sally Coyne Center for Independence
100 Malta Lane
North Syracuse NY 13212
Other ways to contribute:
- Make A Wonderful Life Tribute Tree donation in remembrance of a loved one, or give a gift in honor of someone for their birthday, anniversary or other occasion.
- Donate your car, boat or other property to PACE CNY and receive a tax deduction. Please call the Foundation Office for more information at (315) 446-5538.
- Include PACE CNY in your estate planning. There are many benefits to charity bequests, IRA contributions, and other planned giving options. Call (315) 446-5538 for more information.
- Designate PACE CNY through a United Way campaign.
- Participate in a Matching Gift Program through your company.