Hospital Inpatient Services
If at any time your loved one needs to be hospitalized while in the PACE program, their needs will also be covered. We will keep your loved one comfortable and well-cared for until they can return to their own home, while ensuring they get the medical care they need.
Our hospital inpatient services include:
- Semi-private room and board
- General medical and nursing services
- Medical, surgical, intensive care, coronary care unit services
- Laboratory tests, x-rays and other diagnostic procedures
- Drugs and biologicals
- Blood and blood derivatives
- Surgical care, including the use of anesthesia
- Oxygen use
- Physical, occupational and respiratory therapies and speech-language pathology
- Medical social services and discharge planning
- Ambulance services
- Emergency Room care and Treatment Room services
Inpatient hospital services do NOT include non-medical items primarily for your personal convenience such as telephone, radio or television rentals. The Inter-Disciplinary Team may approve additional requests for services if it meets a participant’s medical, physical, emotional or social need.
St. Joseph’s Hospital Health Center and Crouse Hospital are PACE CNY’s network providers.