You are eligible to enroll in PACE CNY if you are:
- At least 55 years of age;
- A resident of Onondaga County; and
- Eligible for nursing home level of care as certified by New York State.
All of these eligibility criteria and conditions of enrollment must be met in order to enroll in PACE CNY.
Additionally you must meet the following conditions of enrollment:
- Determined to be capable of safely residing in the community with PACE CNY support services at the time of enrollment;
- Qualify for Medicaid and/or Medicare or agree to pay the private pay amounts;
- Require more than 120 days of community based long term care services
To enroll in PACE CNY one must meet eligibility criteria on enrollment and annual recertification. A PACE CNY participant may voluntarily disenroll from the program without cause at any time.
A PACE participant may not enroll or disenroll at the Social Security Administration office or by mail.
A PACE participant must receive all needed health care, including primary care and specialist physician services (other than emergency services).
Participants may be fully and personally liable for the costs of unauthorized or out-of-PACE program agreement services (other than emergency services).
For more information on PACE CNY please call (315) 452-5800
Toll free: 1-888-728-7223 • TTY# 1-800-662-1220
Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.